To keep it short and simple, 2016 was great! It was a year full of personal and professional accomplishments. Before I hop into my 2017 goals, I’d like to take a moment to savour the success of the past year.
Here are some highlights from 2016:
- Married my best friend.
- I learned to make the greatest brownies ever! Seriously, they’re pretty awesome!
- Traveled to Newfoundland! I have been wanting to go for years.
- Started learning Spanish- finally putting action to that lifelong dream.
I’m beyond excited for what 2017 will bring. I have some pretty big business projects in the works (I’ll share more with you a bit later in 2017) and some very exciting personal projects (hello, wedding planning with both of my engaged sisters!). To help get the year started off right, I thought I’d share some of my 2017 goals:
- Become more consistent with my online business presence.
- Make croissants from scratch (if you have any tips, please share!!)
- Plan a culture-based trip. I’m thinking someplace like Morocco.
- Plan and execute a special photo shoot I’ve had on my mind for a while.
Hope you all have a happy, healthy and successful 2017!
I’d love to hear more about your goals for 2017, so be sure to pop a few into the comments section below!