To keep it short and simple, 2016 was great! It was a year full of personal and professional accomplishments. Before I hop into my 2017 goals, I’d like to take a moment to savour the success of the past year.
Here are some highlights from 2016:
- Married my best friend.
- I learned to make the greatest brownies ever! Seriously, they’re pretty awesome!
- Traveled to Newfoundland! I have been wanting to go for years.
- Started learning Spanish- finally putting action to that lifelong dream.
I’m beyond excited for what 2017 will bring. I have some pretty big business projects in the works (I’ll share more with you a bit later in 2017) and some very exciting personal projects (hello, wedding planning with both of my engaged sisters!). To help get the year started off right, I thought I’d share some of my 2017 goals:
- Become more consistent with my online business presence.
- Make croissants from scratch (if you have any tips, please share!!)
- Plan a culture-based trip. I’m thinking someplace like Morocco.
- Plan and execute a special photo shoot I’ve had on my mind for a while.
Hope you all have a happy, healthy and successful 2017!
I’d love to hear more about your goals for 2017, so be sure to pop a few into the comments section below!
The past week has been spent baking, watching favourite Christmas movies, visiting with friends, and taking in Toronto’s holiday splendor. It’s been an amazing and beautiful year, and I am so incredibly grateful for all of the beautiful gifts this year has provided.
Wishing you magical Christmas, and that your holiday season is filled with love and joy.
I wrapped up (see what I did there?!? haha) shooting last week, so my life is currently nothing but baking, Michael Buble on repeat, red nails, and joy. Lots and lots of joy….oh, and these things too (courtesy of my IPhone):
A gingerbread man that I couldn’t resist (I always go for the head first – I feel it’s more humane)
Snow globes full of wonder
Late night strolls through the city
Mega Christmas trees
It truly is the most magical time of the year <3